Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 11, 2018 10:36 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

tart Ecco Sneakers italia

ISLAMABAD, Nov. 3 (Xinhua) -- At least eight people were killed and 35 others injured when two passenger trains collided with each other in Pakistan's southern port city of Karachi on Thursday morning, officials said.

Rescue officials said that they had shifted eight bodies and 35 injured to the Jinnah Hospital of Karachi, provincial capital of the country's southern Sindh province.

According to the officials, death toll may further rise as several injured are in critical condition at the hospital, while a number of passengers are still trapped inside one of the three destroyed coaches of a train.

Deputy Superintendent of Railway, Nasir Aziz, said that the incident took place when a passenger train Farid Express collided with another passenger train Zakria Express near the Qadafi Town area of the city.

"According to initial information, Farid Express stopped at a railway station to offload some passengers and Zakria Express that was coming on the same track hit it at the backside when signalman failed to divert it to another track," said Aziz.

Both trains were coming from the country's eastern province of Punjab.

The railway official said an investigation would be launched into the incident to learn about the real reason behind the accident.

All the railway traffic in the area has been suspended till the completion of the rescue work, the railway official said.

HO CHI MINH CITY, Oct. 7 (Xinhua) -- The Vietnam Stock Index or VN-Index, a capitalization-weighted index of all the companies listed on the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange, fluctuated this week, but still maintained above the 680-point threshold.

Large-cap stocks continued to lead the market trend this week. Half of the 30 highest valued stocks climbed, including bankers BIDV (BID), Vietcombank (VCB), Vietinbank (CTG), Sacombank (STB), insurer Bao Viet Holdings (BVH), Saigon Securities Inc (SSI), diary firm Vinamilk (VNM), real estate firms Tan Tao Investment Industry (ITA), and FLC Group (FLC). Additionally, energy stocks continued to perform well, boosted by strong increases in global oil prices.

However, some blue chips declined and restrained the market rise, including dairy giant Vinamilk (VNM), real estate developer VinGroup (VIC) and steelmaker Hoa Phat Group (HPG).

The VN-Index closed at closed at 683.95 points on Friday, down 3.37 points, or 0.49 percent, from the previous trading day's close. From the previous week's closing session, the index lost 1.78 points, or 0.26 percent.

During the week, the index experienced three ups and two downs, posting the highest level of 687.32 points on Thursday, and the lowest level of 683.05 points on Monday. In comparison, it ranged between 677.04 points and 688.55 points in the previous week.

About 140.056 million shares worth 2.798 trillion Vietnamese dong (VND) (127.32 million U.S. dollars) changed hands on the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange on Friday, a decrease of 7.57 percent in volume and of 0.87 percent in value against Thursday.

Market sentiment was positive after the Government showed its determination to push up economic growth in the coming months to attain the GDP growth rate target of 6.3-6.5 percent by year-end, said local stock experts.

In the next trading sessions, the index would continue rally with alternate ups and downs to move towards the new threshold of 700-720 points, predicted Bao Viet Securities Company. Enditem

"

(Source: CGTN)

?

Xiamen gears up for 9th BRICS Summit

Bright BRICS Ecco Soft 7 italia , bright future!

Tujia Valentine's Day marked in C China's Hubei

Guangdong wins gold medal during men's team foil final

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

"

GLASGOW Ecco Track 6 italia , Scotland, Aug. 21 (Xinhua) -- China's Lin Dan, nicknamed Super Dan by his fans, opened his bid for the sixth world title with a comfortable victory over local player Kieran Merrilees at the World Championships here on Monday.

Lin needed only 39 minutes to beat the Scottish 21-15 Ecco Jeremy italia , 21-10 at Glasgow's Emirates Arena.

"I had never met him before this match so I watched videos of his two matches and found that he is a tough opponent," said Lin, who won the world title in 2006, 2007 Ecco Gtx italia , 2009, 2011 and 2013.

"The match is not as easy as the score has suggested," the 7th seed said. "Everyone is trying to play his best game. My opponent was so strong and fast today."

Merrilees, ranked 66th in the world Ecco Toe Tie italia , said he has too much respect to Lin, one of the most successful players the sport has ever seen.

"I think what is the most difficult part is that I have grown up watching Lin Dan, he has been the player I have aspired to play like. He has done everything and more in the sport, he is a legend. I think he felt sorry for me because it was so easy for him.

"My legs were like jelly at the start Ecco Sneakers italia , I could barely play. I have been training so hard before these championships, but when I saw his name in the draw my head went down a bit and I let it get to me. I was just lucky that he started messing around a bit at the start of the second set which allowed me to get back into it."

Lin, 34, also a twice Olympic champion in 2008 and 2012 Scarpe Ecco Casual italia , will next take on Emil Holst of Denmark, who defeated Sweden's Felix Burestedtolst 21-13, 21-8.

Fourth seed Shi Yuqi, who stunned his teammate Lin to enter the All England finals this year Ecco Dress italia , fought off tenacious challenge from Ireland's Scott Evans before winning 23-22, 22-20.

The 21-year-old Shi was too nervous in his first world championships but put the situation under contr.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel
5ey534765